Conext XW+ 5548 NA Solar Inverter/Charger
|XW+ 5548 NA
|AC Nominal Power||5,500 Watts|
|Battery Charger Current||110 Amps|
|Battery Voltage||48 Volt Nominal|
|CEC Weighted Efficiency||93.0%|
Manufacturer Specification Sheets
|Schneider Electric Conext XW+ NA Inverter/Charger Datasheet Size: (638.83 KB)|
|Schneider Electric Conext XW+ NA Inverter/Charger Owners Guide Size: (3.3 MB)|
Schneider Electric Conext™ XW+ 5548 60Hz Solar Inverter/Charger Review
The Conext XW 5548 by Schneider Electric is a hybrid Inverter with built-in charger. It will also accept 40V DC to 64V DC from a solar array for charging batteries with the MPPT-60-150 or MPPT-80-600 charge controller. It accepts 120VAC and 240VAC for the charging circuit.
It is typically wall mounted. The XW5548 includes a battery temperature sensor for temperature compensation. Time-tested Xanbus networking developed by Xantrex is used for its communication network.
The robust and reliable XW 5548 is ideal for off-grid solar applications or battery backup for power outages when on-grid supplemented with a solar array.
The XW5548 has a NEMA Type 1 enclosure. This is constructed for indoor use to provide a degree of protection to anybody from touching hazardous parts. It also provides a degree of protection of the equipment inside the enclosure from falling dirt or debris.
A complete Conext power system can feature solar charge controllers, monitoring, and automated generator control modules which enable further adaptability. From a single Conext XW unit to multiple clusters of units, up to 36 kW each, the Conext XW+ NA is a scalable system that allows for the integration of solar capacity as required.
Adaptable and scalable, the Schneider Electric Conext XW+ NA solar inverter system is the one solution for global grid-interactive and off-grid, residential and commercial, solar and backup power applications.
- The Conext XW5548 NA is a hybrid inverter / charger, all in one enclosure
- 48 volt batteries are charged with 120 VAC / 240 VAC split-phase or solar panels with optional MPPT charge controller
- Charging with AC power can be accomplished with a generator or grid-power
- Two AC power inputs
- Scales to 36 kW for commercial or large microgrid installations
- Supports DC coupled and AC coupled solutions
- Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
- Battery temperature sensor is included for temperature compensation
- Wall mount is ideal for wiring purposes
- True sine wave provides clean output for sensitive electronics
- NEMA 1 Enclosure for safety and security. Intended for indoor mounting.
Conext XW+ NA Inverter Solar System Diagram with Xanbus Networking